- These terms and conditions as amended from time to time are governed by and are to be interpreted in accordance with the laws and by mutual consent to be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in the State in which the supplier carries on business.
- All orders placed with the supplier shall only be accepted subject to these terms and conditions.
- If a customer cancels or alters any order, then the supplier reserves the right to charge the customer any associated costs.
DELIVERY & SUPPLY
- Arrival dates and times quoted to the customer are guidelines only. The supplier shall endeavour to effect delivery at the time or times required by the customer but failure to do so shall not entitle the customer to cancel the sale, reject the products or claim damages, costs or any other compensation or take any other action against the supplier.
- The supplier’s obligation to delivery shall be discharged on arrival of the products at the customer’s nominated delivery destination.
- The risk in the products shall pass to the customer upon delivery.
- The customer shall examine the products immediately after delivery and the supplier shall not be liable for any misdelivery, shortage, defect or damage unless the supplier receives details in writing within seven (7) days of the date of delivery of the products.
- The supplier shall not be liable for any failure or delay in supply or delivery of products and the customer shall not be relieved of any obligation to accept or pay for the products where such failure or delay is wholly or partly due to any cause or circumstance whatsoever outside the reasonable control of the supplier.
- The supplier shall not be liable to accept any “change of mind” returned products but may at its discretion accept the return of products, provided that such products shall only be accepted for return with the prior approval of a duly authorised representative of the supplier and provided the request is received by the supplier within seven (7) days of the date of delivery. Products returned for credit pursuant to this clause will be subject to a restocking / handling charge of 20% of the invoiced value of the returned products. Return freight and other expenses will be paid for by the customer. Returns of special products will not be accepted and due to health regulations any opened packages will not be accepted. Any returned products must be accompanied with the relevant invoice.
Amazing Hair cannot accept returns that :– Have been worn due to health and safety regulations– Amazing Hair will not be liable for incorrect application– Altered, this includes styling, washing, cutting, coloured (including pigmented shampoos and toners)Do not use shampoo, conditioner or products that contains
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
SALON USE ONLY
- The “Professional Goods” means all products supplied by the supplier exclusively for use in hairdressing salons. The “Professional Retail Goods” means all products supplied by the supplier for retail sale by hairdressing salons. A “Hairdressing Salon” is a business which is recognised by the supplier as a hairdressing salon. A “Hairdressing Wholesaler” is a business which is recognised by the supplier as a hairdressing wholesaler.
- Where the customer is the owner or operator of a hairdressing salon, the customer warrants that all Professional Goods ordered from or supplied by the supplier are for the sole purpose of use in the customer’s hairdressing salon and not for resale. The customer acknowledges that all “Professional Retail Goods” ordered from or supplied by the supplier are for retail sale from the customer’s hairdressing salon only. The customer must not supply Professional Retail Goods to any person it reasonably believes does not intend to use the goods for personal use.
- Where the customer is a Hairdressing Wholesaler and purchases “Professional Goods” or “Professional Retail Goods”, it is acknowledged by the Customer that such Goods are supplied by the supplier for the sole purpose of use in or retail sale from Hairdressing Salons, or by a qualified hairdresser operating a registered hairdressing business. The customer must not sell Professional Goods or Professional Retail Goods unless such goods will be used for the purpose intended by the supplier and such customer will ensure that any purchaser from it will agree to be bound by this restriction.